Members

Saturday 5 November 2011

Christmas Friends

Happy Saturday to all.  Its been another really busy week for me with very little time for craft.  I have managed to make a couple of cards using Lili of the Valley - Little squares.  I have quite a collection of these and I love them.


Showing the front of the bear card.  The image has been glittered and I have used a snow marker pen to decorate.  There are various die cuts on the front of the card and some of these have been decorated using lovely silver glitter and red Stickles glitter.  The greeting topper is from Craftwork Cards and the ribbon from Craft Ribbons.  The little silver stars are from my stash as is the silver mirror card.



The inside of the card is shown above.  I have used a similar image and die cuts and have provided a blank tag for recording of a greeting.  The papers are all good quality and come from my stash. 




A closer view of the front of the card showing detail of image and some decoration.  My camera is not so good on close up shots and the picture is a bit fuzzy.




A closer view of the inside image.


Christmas Bunnies


My second card today features another little square from Lili of the Valley - Christmas Bunnies and is ultra cute.   The die cuts are made using gold mirror card and I have decorated the edges of the image etc with Christmas Candy from Craftwork Cards.  Other die cuts, ribbon and flowers have been used. 



The inside of the card showing the image and similar decoration.  I have also used two glittered Christmas stocking images.  The papers are from Wild Orchid Studio and I have used a snow marker pen to decorate the image.




A closer view of the lovely little image and decoration.




There is a blank panel for recording a greeting on the back of the card.  Thank you for reading this post.  I hope you liked the cards.  Happy Guy Fawkes night to all.  Please take care.



                           X


1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

Absolutely amazing!!! Truly stunning. :)

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...