Members

Sunday 6 November 2011

Frosty the Snowman

Happy Sunday to all.  Today's card from me features the fun Frosty image from Butterfly Kisses.  



I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:





This lovely clear stamp has been coloured using ProMarker pens and glittered.  The image is fun as it contains a back and a front and I have mounted this onto the front of the card using lovely blue fine metal wire.  I have used lots of die cuts and glitter card to make the decorations for the card I am very attached to my new Memory Box dies at present.  The other dies are Spellbinders and Marianne Design snowflakes.  The backing paper is Swell Noel Winter Wonderland from K & Company and glitter card from my stash.  The Happy Christmas and Snowman Ribbon labels are from Crafty Ribbons and the gold thread decorated ribbon I have had in my stash for a while.  Happy Christmas foiled label from Craftwork Cards mounted on a glitter die cut star.  I have also used lots of glitter Stickles.




Showing the inside of the card featuring the back of  Frosty.  Similar die cuts have been used inside the card and I have made a little circular pocket to hold another double sided snowman image which can be used to record a Christmas greeting.  There are some paper mania labels on the inside of the card. 


Showing Frosty out of his pocket.  I have enjoyed making this card.  I usually have no idea what I am going to do when I start to make a card and they grow round the image and more ideas develop.  I find this lots of fun and hope you like the end results.  Thank you for reading this post. 

Sending Warmest Wishes to all.





                           X




4 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous Laine, anyone would be thrilled to receive this one, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Cute snowman, great details and a fabulous card! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow a gorgeous sparkly creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some more new candy if you are interested :)

Tamie said...

Loving the tags you used and the cute snowman image. Thank you so much for sharing your fabby creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...