Members

Sunday 8 January 2012

Rose Corset Card

Happy Sunday to all.  Today I am listing a card which I have made featuring the Rose Corset  Stamp from Stampendous.


I would like to enter this card for the following Challenges :)






This card has been made using the Rose Corset Stamp and will be sent to celebrate the Birthday of a very dear friend and is coloured using Prisma Pencils and FlexMarker Pens and mounted using Spellbinder Dies.  The background papers are Romatique Collection by Prima, this is a lovely paper pack.  I have tried to create a vintage, distressed look.  Tape measure ribbon and bow.   Distressed lace have been used to decorate the card, I used Tim Holtz Distressing Ink to colour the lace.   Feathers, hatpins and pearls are from my stash.  I have used a die cut coloured, distressed butterfly die cut, flowers and a lovely scissor element, all from my stash.



Image showing the inside of the card featuring further Romantique Collection papers and a Lili of the Valley greeting circle mounted on a Spellbinder die.  There is a stamped panel to record a greeting also from Prima.

Thank you for reading this post.  I hope you like the card.

Sending warmest wishes to all.

X


1 comment:

Martina said...

wow that looks amazing!

thank you so much for playing along over at CUYL!

xx M.

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...