Members

Sunday 26 August 2012

Further Ocean's Gift

Good evening to all in the Land of Blog.  I have been a bit MIA at this end of the week as have been working on some exciting future projects.  Watch this space!!!  Happy me.
I have been visiting as many of you as I can and hopefully leaving a little love.  So many lovely crafty friends write such interesting posts and I love reading these as much as looking at your cards.  Keep up the good work girls, you know who you are.




Have you ever fallen in love with an image?  I love this image Ocean's Gift from Sugar Nellie  This is my second effort with the stamp.  She is so lovely and yet modern fun and funky. I adore the so cute little seahorse friend which I have coloured blue.

List of materials  used to make this card:
Core'dinations base card and Prima flocked blue designer paper and corrugated board.
Wonderful image coloured using Promarker Pens, and Prismacolour  Pencils and a liberal sprinkle of green, orange and pink glitter.
Lace, cheesecloth and wonderful Marianne Design ribbon roses on net ribbon.  
Crystal swirls, buttons and twine, tassel with lovely little pearl in shell charm, ribbon.
Die cut flowers made by me
Marianne Dies, shell and anchor.
I almost forgot I stamped the image on shrink plastic using Stazeon Ink and coloured with Promarker Pens.  This was then baked in the oven and voilà - a mini clear topper.



I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:




Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.  Sending warmest wishes to you all.  

Hugs

    X

18 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Laine. I love that image too and you have coloured her beautifully. Your attention to detail is wonderful, I love the colours and all the pretty embellishments.
Hugs Sue

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Laine. Love the image and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

beautiful card! so much detail! wonderful!
thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
good luck! - Amelia

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Laine. I started to colour her in last night. Was going to enter her in the SN Facebook page challenge. Never got her finished though!

Susan x

Unknown said...

wow fab and beautiful imge coloured perfect just superb and thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Catz hugs sassyx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Laine this is absolutely beautiful, that image as well as the colours, embellishments and design are stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, this is just lovely, I mean the colors and all the embellishments WOW!!! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Gem x said...

What a great card, love the image. Thanks for entering into the Craftymess Challenge DT Member

Chris said...

Some of my favorite things - easel cards, cardboard - gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week - I'm glad you were able to join in on the fun!

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

WOW, wow and wow!
Laine this card is SO gorgeous!
Might have to buy her....
Hugz
Chris x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Laine
A stunning and beautiful card ,gorgeous colour's and love the image thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic, so good, thank you for joining us at Craftymess xx

carol said...

Hi...fabulous card, thanks for playing along with us at CC this week, x carol

Kathy said...

Wow, simply gorgeous. Love the inside, too. A beautiful image and so well colored. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge blog!

Angela said...

Lovely work and so delicate too. Lots of lovely details and I lvoe the shades of blue.

thanks for taking part with us at Craftymessers.

Ax

Love crafts forever said...

So gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our "Use a Digi" challenge.
Hugs Nataliya

CG said...

Love shrinky dinks! This is so gorgeous, I love it all. Thanks for joining us this week OSAAT! Best, CG

Alli Devine said...

Love your colouring on this and there is so much detail included. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations

Alli x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...