Members

Monday 18 August 2014

Creative Blog Hop

Hello to everyone.   I hope this finds you well.  I was asked by the fabulous Taylor of The Quiet Moments if I'd like to join in with the Creative Bloggers Hop.  It's a continuous hop every Monday with a host of inspirational bloggers taking part every week.    I have to be honest, I was a little reluctance to take part, to start off with.    On reflection and completion, I have enjoyed the process.

So onto the questions.

1. What am I working on?

Some fun DT makes, challenge projects, perhaps some magazine work and other crafty projects far too Top Secret to share.  LOL.


2. How does my work differ from others in my genre?

We all strive to be different, to bring something else, something extra to our work.  Its always  exciting to see what you can achieve.  

3.  Why do I create what I do?

This is something I have wanted to do since I was a child.  I have always wanted to create in some way or other.  In the past this has been sewing, knitting, cross stitch to name but a few.  My first crafting love has alway been paper craft projects.


4.  How does your creative process work?

Crumbs,  it depends how it falls.  If I have cards for challenges, publication, or for Crafter's Companion,  I am quite disiplined until I finish.  I love to look for insprition and ideas.  Otherwise its whatever catches my eye.  It has usually related to alchol marker colouring and pencils, my favourite colouring mediums.  I love my Spectrum Noir markers and pencils and now I am a design team member for the company. What could be better than that. I realise how lucky I am.


Now onto the 2 Wonderful Bloggers I picked as nominees for next week.

Wendy

Wendy makes the most beautiful,creative projects.  I love her work with mixed media and her fabulous artistic creations are a complete delight.
                                                                 

Julie

Julie  has such a clear eye for design, colour and detail.  It is always a joy to view her lovely creations.


So that's my contribution to the Creative Blog Hop and it's now down to these ladies next week! 


Sending hugs to all from,


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to see how your creative process works Laine, and yes you are on some fabulous Design Teams and I have to say they are very lucky to have you, hugs xxx

Veerle said...

So nice you decided to take part in the tcbh Laine. I am tagged too by the lovely and sweet Mary H.
My part is for next monday. Thanks for sharing this and for opening up this part of you to us. Hugs Veerle xxxx

Gina's Cards said...

Thanks for sharing Laine. It is always interesting to read.
Hugs
Gina x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...