Members

Saturday 3 January 2015

Five, plus a couple of extra, favourite cards of 2014.

Hello to everyone.  I have a quieter crafting day today and enjoyed a short journey through my creations for 2014. 
Its not often that you look back through your body of work and its nice to see a progression.  
I have a post on the Spectrum Noir Blog listing some favourites, but these change from day to day.  Crafter's Companion USA also have some of my favourite Crafter's Companion cards and projects listed here.   Debbie is hosting this retrospective and its fun to join in.  These are my favouriteSpectrum Noir colourings for today.


This is one of my recent creations. Its a fabulous image and was a complete delight to colour and design with.


How sweet is this image.  Its coloured on Kraft card using Spectrum Noir pencils.  I have a tutorial on the Spectrum Noir blog for colouring this image and I was really pleased with the finished colouring. 



This was my first card for the Outlawz Challenge DT and I really enjoyed colouring this fabulous image.  



Such a fun image and an amazing response to this card.  Its one of my most popular colourings.



One of my favourite SLC projects.  Love these fabulous images.



This image really makes my heart sing.  It reminds me so much of my younger daughter when she was little.  I think this is my favourite Maurie colouring of 2014.  Image is coloured on kraft card with Spectrum Noir pencils.




I remember when I coloured this image.  I was so pleased with the shine I managed to create on her hair.  


I will stop for now, hopefully you have not been to bored and will consider sharing your creations with Debby.


Sending hugs to all from,


X

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous and it is lovely to revisit your favourites.
Hugs
Linda xxx

aussie aNNie said...

wow Laine, fabulous, love them.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such fantastic creations Laine. Your cards are always fantastically coloured what ever medium you use.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Fabulous collection xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection Laine, your colouring is stunning.
Sue xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous selection of cards Laine
Gr Karin

Carol said...

I always love your work and great to see it all here! Look forward to your 2015 creations :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a gorgeous selection of cards thank you for sharing. Happy New Year to you. Hugs Jackie

Lou Sims said...

Fantastic selection of projects and thank you for sharing them. Lou x

Andree said...

These are all wonderful cards Laine, your colouring is always outstanding x

Brawny x said...

Good to see this selection again Laine. Fab cards x

Jan said...

Great selection xxJan

Tracy said...

All really beautiful Laine, I have to say i adore the Mo one xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Laine this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pia S said...

This selection of cards shows what a talented card maker you are, always fantastic coloring, and a great variety of designs and styles...

Taunya Butler said...

Superb works of heart - that is what these are!!! Very well done - your coloring is perfection!!!

Gina's Cards said...

They are all absolutely beautiful Laine! You are a very talented lady!
Hugs
Gina x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...