Members

Thursday 1 October 2015

Silver foil Snowflakes for Crafter's Companion.

Hello to everyone. My Sara Signature goodies arrived from Crafter's Companion and I had to make an card!  It really is a fabulous collection and I am delighted with it. 
 I wanted to play with the Festive Flakes die straight away.  I had some foil pie trays, that I have been wanting to use for ages and out they came to be die cut.  I am so pleased with the quality of the die cutting and embossing using this die. You will be seeing it a lot, as I love it! 
I also used the Festive Frames folder and as always with CC, you get great embossed detail.


List of materials used to make this card:

Crafters Companion Sara Signature Festive Wonder Collection - Festive Flake Die



Silver mirror card mat and shaped card base from my stash.

Ribbon, pearl hearts and pearl buttons are also from stash.





I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my blog.



X




© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.




31 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Laine this is amazing, so elegant and festive, love the cool colours, hugs xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Laine love the die you have used
Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Fab design and colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Laine, oh my this card is just stunning, beautiful embossing. Hugs Jennifer xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Laine, my goodies come too, so far I've only played with DVD in the inspiration mag and some dies, it's a stunning collection.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kathy said...

Love that snowflake, it's a real beauty. Great idea with the pie plates!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Laine. Fantastic, pretty recycle creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

I love the combination of the die and folder...beautiful...and not a stamp in sight so perfect for the latest CCAYR...good luck xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

chique and gorgeous card Laine
Gr Karin

Jane said...

Beautiful sparkly card Laine, I love it.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Laine, so very elegant. I really love the embossing. Cathy x

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning! I love the snowflake and a fabulous idea too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Laine! The snowflake is gorgeous and looks fab with the foil you have used! Lovely colour combo and embossing too.
Hugs
Gina xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Laine, Wow this is absolutely stunning. Love the snowflake and the embossing.

Jade xx

Pia S said...

A great showcase of me products, that silver foil snowflake certainly is an eye catching beauty.

Gram's Treasures said...

Amazing die cut! Wonderful card, Laine.
Joyce xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a gorgeous card I love the embossing folder and the dies are stunning. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a beautiful design and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Andree said...

A stunning card Laine. Lovely embossing and a beautiful snowflake xx

Tracy Welham said...

Simply stunning! The die cut foil tray has come out so well, gorgeous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Laine that centre piece is so striking this is one beautiful creation thank you for sharing it with us at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Laine it is me again I made a whoopsie on my comment I meant to thank you for joining the challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week
hugs
lorraine x

Tracey said...

This is stunning Laine :o)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Diane Louise J said...

You've made a beautiful Christmas Card... thanks for entering it into Crafty Friends 'Pick a Tune' Challenge. Good song choice. Hope to see you again in our next challenge. Good Luck.
Hugs Diane Louise (DT)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

gorgeous papers and beautiful stars. Great job Laine!

Penny said...

Beautifully designed! Love that shiny snowflake! Fab embossing and gorgeous blinged bow! Love this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jan said...

LOVE this xx Jan

Wheelie Crafty said...

Wow absoultely stunning card Laine, what can I say apart from I love love every part of it...

Hugs xxx

Tanya said...

Wow this is stunning, I love it. So elegant. Those snowflakes are just a beautiful centrepiece for the card :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and hope to see more of your makes soon :)

Tanya xx

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Laine, thank you for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

Pam x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...