Members

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Winter Fairy from Wee Stamps



I am entering this card for the Cuddly Buddly Challenge #7 - Anything Goes!






The fabulous image is the Winter Fairy from Wee Stamps which I have coloured using Prismacolour pencils, glittered and added Polar White Flower Soft for the fur trim.

The image is mounted as a shaker card and I have added some lovely Snowflake sequins.  The card is decorated with paper from my stash.  The scrolls and poinsettia are created using various papers to include Cuddly Buddly Cotage Collection.  I have beaded a tree embellishment for the front of the card and decorated with lovely ribbon, flowers and a Christmas Bell.



The inside of the card.

Sending warmest wishes to all.  Thank you for looking at my card





                                                                                    X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous card Laine. I love all the detail around the window - it really draws my eye straight to the cute image behind.
I look forward to visiting your blog again and seeing more of your creations.
Take care, Bronwen

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

what a gorgeous card love the colors thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly.....

Hugs
Judith

Sylvia Zet said...

Fabulous card! So many details to admire:)

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...