Members

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Christmas Bunny

This stamp features the delicious Christmas Bunny Digital Stamp from Wee Stamps.  This fun image has been mounted as a shaker style card,  I am quite obsessed with this style of card at present as they are so much fun to make.

I will be entering  this card for the following Challenges:




This card is very jolly and crisp and bright.  The beautiful image has been coloured using Prismacolour pencil and using blending and also Promarker and Gel pens.  I have used Flowersoft to create the bunny tail and hat fur and Diamond Dust glitter for the snow.  The background has been created with vintage distress inks.   The card is mounted into a small box frame and a circular frame was cut and backed with acetate and filled with colourful sequins.  The papers are from my stash as is the adhesive ribbon.  The ribbon is new and I have used a die cut holly decoration.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have all used a mitten embellishment from my stash.  The lovely tea bag trees have been created following a tutorial provided by Lili of the Valley




The inside of the card featuring another smaller coloured, glittered image and another Tea Bag Tree.  There is also a shaped panel for recording a greeting.

This is my card for today and I hope you like it.  Thank you for reading this post and for looking at my card.

Sending warmest wishes to all.

X



3 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

crazyribbonlady said...

Beautiful!! Love the image, Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!
Emma x

Sylvia Zet said...

HI Laine. I absolutely love this mitten embellishment you used for your lovely card, it matches with bunny's tiny mittens so well :)

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...