Members

Saturday 17 September 2011

Steampunk Annie

I love this image from Simply Betty Stamps.  It is beautiful and fun to colour.  I am entering this card for Challenge # 84 - Chipboard  at Kaboodle Doddles Challenge Blog



The image is coloured using Pro markers and the background using distress inks.  I have dry embossed and cut a frame for the image and used gold embossing powder to bring out the detail of the image.  The backing papers for the card are from the Steam punk Debutante Collection by Graphic 45 and are really lovely rich colours and quality papers.  I have mounted a Chipboard Love circle on the inside of the card which is a gate fold design.



I have used matching papers for the front of the card and I love these shades.  There is a gold ribbon and bow and fabulous flowers with lace in an antique peach shade.  There are also several die cut mirror card butterflies on the front of the card.

Thank you for reading this post.  I hope you like the card, please call again soon as I should  be listing more over the next few days.  I  have so many images coloured and waiting to be mounted, I am sure you will have to.

Sending warmest wishes to all,



2 comments:

Miss Sue said...

Very nice card. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles.

Anonymous said...

love the birds and the 3 way folded cards, very pretty, enjoyed looking at them all and will come visit again, best wishes from amber marmalade :0

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...