Members

Saturday 12 November 2011

Just as Adorable - Lizzie

My second card for today features another image from the Simply Adorable range - Lizzie and she is just perfectly beautiful.  Lizzie can also be found here




I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:




This so cute image has been coloured using ProMarker and Fleximarker pens and is mounted on a  6" x 6" card base decorated with papers, flowers, lace and ribbon from my stash.  I have used various cutting dies.  The butterflies are Magnolia - Do Hickey Dies. 




A closer view of the so sweet image and embellishments.



Showing the inside of the card with embellishments and die cuts and sentiment from Lili of the Valley.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you like the card.  I have one more to list for today so please linger slightly longer and have a look.

Kind regards,



        X



10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Laine
A gorgeous and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful and feminine Laine...gorgeous image and colouring..
Thanks for sharing at 'Make it Monday'

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faye said...

Your card is FABULOUS Laine.. Saw this on MIM.. Faye

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh I love your blog and about giggled myself silly reading your "about me" section. :D Here's so you know you're not talking to yourself. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and attention to detail is quite obvious. :) I'm unfortunately, easily distracted and these little falling leaves have me in a bit of a giddy trance, so I do hope this note makes sense. LOL!
Thank you so much for linking up with us at Make It Monday!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Jan said...

This is gorgeous. I saw it on MIM xx Jan

Spyder said...

This is such a pretty card, saw it over on MIM and had to pop in!
(Lyn)

Spyder said...

This is such a pretty card, the inside's lovely too! saw it over on MIM and had to pop in!
(Lyn)

Shell said...

This is stunning hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cards this week.
Shell xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
thank you for playing along this time at Charisma Cardz Love Jan
xx

Jenni said...

Gorgeous card, loving these images :o) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz challenges.
Jenni x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...