Members

Monday 16 January 2012

Loving Bunnies from Lili of the Valley

Hello again, this is my second post of today.  I had a fun crafting Sunday yesterday and I hope you like the results.  This card features bunnies from Lili of the Valley.  I have had this stamp for a couple of years and it really is a favourite.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :o)





This is my first stamping project using Kraft Paper and I am really pleased with the result.  The Christmas wrapping paper I bought this year had rolls of Kraft paper in the middle and I am reusing this for my stamped images, so Kraft paper for free.  It stamps fabulously and I think has coloured well.  I used my Prismacolour Pencils. The image was then mounted onto a further Spellbinder Die cut and onto the front of the card. 
The backing paper is 6 x 6 Prima Romantique and I love the colours in this pack, very subtle.  I have used the same paper to decorate the inside of the card.  The papers are a duck egg shade of blue and the ribbon matches.  I have also added lace and some cream/white flowers from my stash. 
 Further Spellbinder Die Cuts have been used to decorate the card and to mount the Anniversary Greeting also from Lili of the Valley.  The white border on the card is made using a Martha Stewart border punch.




A Closer view of this so sweet image and greeting.



Showing the inside of the card  using further matching dies plus Spellbinder toppers to record a greeting and Marianne Designs Die Cut Hearts.  I hope you like this card.  I really enjoyed making this one.

Thank you for reading this post.

Hope this finds everyone well.




             x


4 comments:

Renkata said...

Such an adorable and cute card!

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet Laine. I've just made my first card coloured on kraft to. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Lili's Little Fairies Challenge!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Adorable Laine!! Love all your diecut embellishments. Thank you for playing at Cutie Pie Woo x

Jacq said...

Hi Laine,
Oh this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable LOTV image, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...