Members

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Valentine Hat Favour Box Card



Happy Day to all.  I did say I had an idea for a hat card and here it is.  It looks much better in reality as the image flattens the decoration.  I think I may have got slightly carried away.



The hat is mounted on a circle card which has a greeting panel on the inside.  The papers used are Hot of the Press and I have used lace, tulle, feathers, pins and flowers to decorate.  I also die cut some hearts and butterfly and made a greeting tag.   It looks like a little cake and is very sweet.




Showing the inside of the Favour box which has been made using matching papers. This made my old brain work, trying to build the box and the card to match. Thank you for reading this post.

Hope you like the box.

Sending love to all


      x


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love and would like to wear it please!

Laine said...

Your wish is my command.

Laine

X

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...