Members

Monday 5 March 2012

Beautiful Friendship Vintage Style Card


Hello again and Happy Monday to everyone.  Blogger have been updating my blog - I know several of you have been having the same problem and I thought I had lost everything today.  There was a moment of mad panic and then I used my usual highly skilled computer technical knowledge - I started pushing all the keys I thought would help.  Yippee, I did it, I don't know what I did, but we seem to be up and running, but its very slow.  If you find any problems on this blog please let me know and I will press some more keys  - relevant or not.

I have used the wonderful image Beautiful Friendship and this can be found  at
Beautiful Friendship Digital Stamp from Hello, that's Fabulous

Materials used for this card:

Wonderful image as listed above.  Coloured using ProMarker, FlexMarker Pens and Prismacolour Pencils.  Lots of lovely Vintage Distress Inks which I think has made this card very retro - almost French Shaby Chic.

Core'dinations Card and beautiful Kaisercraft papers and embellishments

Butterfly 3D embellished border from my stash and Velum butterfly printed from a Joanna Sheen CD

Ribbon, flowers and crystal stem from my stash.



I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges :O)






Thank you so much for reading this post.  Blogger has made me work very hard to get this on and make it readable.  I hope you like my card.

Sending warmest wishes to all.



    X

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh wow! This is just so beautiful, love the floral image and those papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

mudmaven said...

Absolutely stunning card! Just lovely. Thanks for joining us for our Think Spring! challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

Claire said...

Stunning card, the colours are so beautiful and that image is a real beauty. I love the vellum butterfly too. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
Claire xx

Unknown said...

You have some beautiful cards!!! They give me such inspiration!! Hugs, Lisa

scrap joanny said...

great card - colors and flowers :-) thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Laney said...

wow!super card absolutely gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
hugs
laney

G8country life said...

Hi Laine, oh I'm sorry about your blog problems I know the feeling. Your card is very beautiful,love the colors. Elisa

Unknown said...

Congratulations for being in the Top 3 at Kaboodle Doodles!!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...