Members

Sunday 4 March 2012

Easter Lillie with Tulips - Twisted Easel Card

Hello and Happy Day to everyone.  Following the most lovely and Springlike week here it is dark, cold and raining, a small reminder that Spring has not yet sprung.  The days are getting lighter and it is much warmer, so hopefully not long now until the year has turned around again.


On to my card for today.  I have had my first attempt at a twisted Easel Card and I found this quite difficult.  My old brain had to work again, never a good idea.  I have used the delightful digital image Easter Lillie with Tulips she is a Lexi Creation and can be found here. She is a little cutie pie.



Materials used for this card:

The so cute Easter Lillie with Tulips Digital image coloured with ProMarker pens and White Gel pen, and distress inks.

Green backing card, papers for Hot of the Press and my stash

Yellow vintage seam binding ribbon and stick on ribbon also from my stash.

Buttons and yellow cord from my stash.

I have had these flowers in my stash for a while and its nice to see them mounted on a card.  Flat flowers are I think Prima Designs and the paper Daffodils are from my stash.

Spellbinder dies have been  used to cut the papers and sentiments.

Digital Sentiments.

Small mushroom label purchased as a digi image from Etsy.




I would like to enter this cute little springtime card in the following Challenges:











Another image of this cute card showing Easter verse and embellishments.

Thank you for reading this post.  I hope you like my card.

Sending warmest wishes to all.






X

14 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

LOL! Your post made me laugh, but I think your brain figured it out quite nicely. Your card is GORGEOUS!!! :) I just love the colors on your image. Very nice.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

pinky said...

Oh wow I love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
Pinky

Susie Moore said...

I just love this card. You did such a lot of work on it!

Tina said...

beautiful colors and details...thanks for sharing at cucpake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Carol Willis said...

Hi Laine
What a lovely, bright Easter card. Really gorgeous.
Hugs
Caz x

Seafield Jo said...

This is a lovely card, so cheery. Very cute image and I love all your embellishments, those flowers go perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Jo :)

Francesca said...

What a delightful creation
Thanks for joining our button it challenge over at One stop craft
Hugs
Francesca

tt.scraps said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Love the image and the colors and the coloring and the fold...WOW!...just darling!
Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week and you have some mighty cool stash! :)
Tammy, SSDS DT

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh Laine, what a temptation for me..your card is so beautiful..that i would like to purchase that digi/stamp. Thank you for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

Julie said...

Fabulous work - great design and colours!! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

Pauline said...

What a marvelous creation! I love the bright colours... thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!
hugs,
Pauline

Tammy said...

This is so cute Laine! I love that image and the fun, bright colors!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Theresa said...

I just love this image. I forgot I had it...so very cute. Thanks for joining us this month at the Cupcake Craftroom.

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...