Members

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Sailor Boy Set from Mo Manning

 Hello and Happy Day to everyone. 

These are new images from Mo Manning - Sailor Boys which I have made up into a multiple pocket card and tried to create a vintage style theme.  The images are soooooo gorgeous I just had to use them all on one card.  I will be using these again as they are fabulous.



List of Materials used to make this card :o)

Core'dination Card Stock for base, pockets and matting


Sailors Boys Digital Image Set from Mo Manning - see link above.  I love the little sailor suits.  Coloured using ProMarker and FlexMarker Pens and Prismacolour Pencils.

Papers from Debbie Moore Stamping Inspiration for You Magazine.




The lighthouse image has been cut using a labels cutting die and coloured with vintage inks and pencils.  The ribbon label on the front of the card can be removed for recording a greeting.

Pearls and ribbon are from my stash.


Image showing the inside of the card featuring these lovely little fellows.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges :o)













Image showing inside of card with Sentiment

The other side of the inside of the card with image and decoration.  I have really enjoyed colouring these lovely images and making up the designs for the card.  Thank you so much for reading this post.  I hope you like my card.

Sending warmest wishes to you all.

Hugs

X

16 comments:

Candy C said...

Laine, your vintage multi pocket card is absolutely adorable! I love all of the stamps you've used and how you've colorized the images. They are wonderful! Your background papers are perfect! I love the postcards, the little tags and lighthouses that you've added. It's all very reminiscent of a summertime at the beach! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Laine they are just stunning, I love how youve used your images to create such gorgeous scenes. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Laine
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the images and fabulous layout
Hugs Dianne xx :)

kyms kards said...

brilliant color combination
Thanks for joining us at Robyn Fetish this week and good luck
Kym DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Laine this is totally adorable what a wonderful design both inside and out, those images are a delight to the eye.
hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

How totally adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

I love these sailor boys!
Beautiful, outstanding card sweetie, just LOVE it.
Hugs
Chris xxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Laine, I love the vintage feel - your card is beautiful both inside and out.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

bEAUTIFUL layout and card...gorgeous colours...have joined you as a follower...♥

NancyD said...

I saw your card on Love to Create. It is really wonderful creation and well made. Thought I would be a new follower too. NancyD

Pia S said...

This is such a gorgeous card! Lovely papers, colors and elements, so nicely put together.

Tracy said...

I don't blame you for using all those images. This set is one of Mo's best IMO. Buying it is on my list of things to do this week. :-) Your project looks amazing. I just love all the pockets and little extras. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Hugs!

Emma H said...

Aww, those images are super cute! Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at Pile It On this week!

Crafty and Green said...

What a Great Card!!!Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Song Inspired Challenge--Your Card made me think about Under The Board Walk by Bette Midler!! We hope you come back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my Laine, this is absolutely amazing!! Love the adorable images and your design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create for our Song Inspired Challenge!

Turtle In The Sand said...

This is such a cute set and your card is amazing. I can see why it would be a fave.

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...