Members

Friday 5 October 2012

Carolling Bunnies for Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Lets see Those Shapes

Hello to everyone its Friday and that means a new Challenge at Totally Papercrafts Challenge.  My card for today features the cute Digital Stamp Carolling Bunnies from Eureka Stamps which I won recently in their Challenge.


Thank you to all of you who entered our last Challenge and many congratulations to the lucky winner of 2 Lili of the Valley Stamps.  Our Challenge this week is Lets See those Shapes -  lets step away from those square and rectangular shaped cards and try something different.   This has been set by our lovely Susan.   Please visit Totally Papercrafts to see the wonderful cards made by my fellow Design Team members.

This weeks fabulous sponsor is




List of Materials used to make this card:

Card stock is Centura Pearl 6.5" x 6.5".
Design Paper is 
Wonderful image as above coloured again using my pencils and with lots of lovely glitter.
Shiny red satin ribbon and hellebore from my stash.  
Sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
Lovely Die cut shapes - Spellbinders, flourishes are 
A lovely sparkling star from my stash.


This is an Easel card and I have decorated the base in matching papers and added ribbon and frosted die cut tree from Memory Box and a folded Christmas tree embellishment.

I would like to enter this card for the following Challenges:


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending warmest wishes to you all.

Hugs

        X

14 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Love it. A circle easel was my Plan B but somehow I seem to have ended up at Plan C!

Susan x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Laine, love the layout. and those bunnies are so cute! have a good weekend.
Kim x

Jane said...

Oh my goodness, what cute little bunnies.
Hugs
Jane

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Laine. I adore your bunnies and your gorgeous layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxxx

Carol Willis said...

Aww, gorgeous card Laine. Love this image (may have to go get it). Love the colours and great shape.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Laine. I love the sweet image, the beautiful colours and fabulous detailing too.

hugs Sue

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Laine.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

sue w. said...

Hi Laine, loving the image and colouring hun and the detail is fabby.
Have a super Sunday.
Hugs Sue W.

Darlene said...

WOW this is such a fun, festive creation Laine! Thanks so much for joining our "TIC-TAC-TOE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

Lovely card- the layout is beautiful. I headed here from the Simply Create Linky party.

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable card ! Funny rabbits. Beautiful colours. Magnificent embellishments. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

P.S. : Welcome to my blog !

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love this circular easel card! And all of the airy cuts really add such a delicate look. Thanks very much for joining us at Shelly's Images for our Tic Tac Toe challenge.

cebelica said...

This card is gorgeous. I like the cute image and how you put everything together. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. I hope you will join our new challenge too. :) Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

love that red ribbon, thanks for joining simply create!!!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...