Members

Monday 11 February 2013

Feelin the Love at Love to Create Challenge

Hello to all in Blogland, I hope this finds you well. 
 It's time for a new Challenge at  Love to Create  and this week our theme is
 'Feelin the Love' and this in my interpretation.

 My card features the so sweet stamp ' Mail'  from one of our Sponsors Dearie Dolls.


Please visit us at Love to Create to view the fabulous inspiration provided by my talented Teamies. 

Thank you for your fabulous response to last weeks Celebration Challenge.  I hope you are enjoying all of the lovely prizes.
 You submitted some stunning creations. 
Also congratulations to the winner and Top Picks.

 Our Sponsors for this week are:


PRIZE: 2 DIGI IMAGES

 and




Offering 5 selected fabulous images 

List of Materials used to make this card.  

Kanban shaped and die cut card.
Wonderful sweet Dearie Dolls image found here
Image coloured using my Promarker Pens and some pencil detail.
Die cut for image and mounted onto wonderful Joy Craft Die.
Flowers and ribbons are from my stash.  Leaves are die cuts using another Joy Craft Die. 
Sentiment is stamped by me using Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

Thank you so much for reading this post and looking at my card.
Sending hugs to all.




X


4 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Laine. I love the sweet image and the colours and details are so beautiful.
Hugs Sue

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Laine, love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Gina's Cards said...

Lovely card Laine! Love the colours and style!

Hugs
Gina x

Alyx said...

This is so cute. Love the cheery colours.
xx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...