Members

Monday 18 March 2013

Anything Goes for Love to Create Challenge


Hello to all in Blogland, I hope this finds you well. 
 It's time for a new Challenge at  Love to Create and this week our theme is
 'Anything Goes' and this in my interpretation.

 My card features the so sweet stamp Patches the dachshund dog  from  2 Cute Ink, one of our Sponsors for this Challenge.    Thank you so much for this sweet image.




Please visit us at Love to Create to view the fabulous inspiration provided by my talented Teamies. 

Thank you for your fabulous response to last weeks Challenge.  
 You submitted some stunning creations. 
Also congratulations to the winner and Top Picks.

 Our Sponsors for this week are:

Sponsors Dr. Digi House of Stamps & 2Cute Ink 


List of Materials used to make this card

Centura Pearl card stock to make round easel card.
Layers of designer paper to mount image.
Such a cute image coloured using my pencils.
Decorations are flowers, ribbon and die cuts from my stash.
Stamp sentiment for the base of the card.

Short and sweet from me today. 
 Thank you for reading this post and looking at my card. 
 Sending hugs to all.


   X

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the image...fab design.xxx

Pia S said...

What a cute dog! I like how you've placed the die cut leaves over the edge of the card base.

Gina's Cards said...

Ahh bless he is such a cheeky chappy and he made me smile! Lovely card!

Hugs
Gina

Kim said...

what a cute image! makes a fabulous card Laine!
Kim x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Laine I adore that cute doggy he looks so cuddly, also love the circle card shape and design, super work.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Laine. I love the cute image and beautiful detailing
Hugs Sue xx

Pat K said...

Wonderful card Laine. Very cute image - perfect for that someone special. hugs, Pat K. x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Cuteness itself! Adorable image and card.
Hugs
Chris xxx

downrightcrafty said...

you came up in my bloglovin as not read :) so here I am xx love the shaping on this gorgeous card
Hugs Kate xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laine, what a sweet image, love it and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...