Members

Monday 25 March 2013

Pastel Colours for Love to Create Challenge


Hello to all in Blogland, I hope this finds you well. 
 It's time for a new Challenge at  Love to Create and this week our theme is
 'Pastel Colours' and this in my interpretation.

 My card features the so sweet stamp For You from  Wings and Willows , one of our Sponsors for this Challenge.    Thank you so much for this sweet image.


Please visit us at Love to Create to view the fabulous inspiration provided by my talented Teamies. 

Thank you for your fabulous response to last weeks Challenge.  
 You submitted some stunning creations. 
Also congratulations to the winner and Top Picks.

 Our Sponsors for this week are:

Wings and Willows and QKR Stampede


List of Materials used to make this card:

So sweet image as listed above.  Coloured using my Promarker Pens with Vintage Distress Ink - Tim Holtz detail.
Kanban shaped card base and designer papers from my stash.
I got really carried away on the die cuts for this one.  Image cut using floral oval Spellbinder.  Heart Frame  behind this.  Marianne bird house die.  Tim Holtz on the Edge Butterflies.  Rolled flowers are Sizzix with pearl centres and floral swirl. 
I have also used liquid pearls.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all

from

   X

6 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Laine, love the chickens! Such a sweet image.
Hugs
Caz x

Kim said...

what a gorgeous spring time card Laine, love the colours and layout!
Kim x

Gram's Treasures said...

Adorable card, Laine! Love the spring colours and theme...so looking forward to the end of winter.
Joyce xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Laine this is gorgeous. I adore your layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Laine. I love the cute image and such beautiful detailing
Hugs Sue xx

Pia S said...

What a great use of die cuts! They're put together so perfectly for this scene! You've given the hen hen and the chicken such great feathery looks with your fab coloring!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...