Members

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Snowman Cards for Crafter's Companion

Back again with my final Snowman cards made for 

 'The Snowman'  the show is on Create and Craft  at 8pm tonight.
 'Christmas with Crafters Companion'.

I have really enjoyed working with these images and design elements.



Tent style card:


Centura Pearl Cardstock 

The Snowman products used:
A4 Decoupage
Ribbon
Expoxy Stickers
Luxurious Card Blanks
Papers
Gems Set




Easel Style Card


Core'dinations Card
Die'sire Die - Romantic Swirls
Snowman products used:
Luxurious Card Blanks
Gems
Die Cut Decoupage
Ribbon
Clear Acrylic Stamps - Snowman Sentiments
5" x 7" Embossing Folder.



Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card, it is so appreciated.

Sending hugs to all from,



X

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o 2 gorgeous christmas cards Laine.

greetings karin

Sandra Carey said...

Gorgeous Card Laine Hugs Sandra xx

Kim said...

both gorgeous cards Laine
Kim x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Laine.xxx

Sue said...

So beautiful Laine. I adore those images and the detailing you have added is just wonderful
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Two lovely cards - I love the Snowman! Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Laine.
Wendy xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What absolutely wonderful cards. I love the snowman and these cards really show the artwork off perfectly. I love the colour in the second card as its not a very typical Christmas colour.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Clairebears said...

Laine they are so cute! I love the embossing folder you have used on the bottom card :o) love Clairebears xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous cards Laine.
Hugs Julie xx

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Laine - both cards are totally gorgeous!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...