Members

Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Snowman, sneak peak for Crafter's Companion.

Hello to everyone.  Back again with a sneak peak featuring a Snowman Card I have made for Crafter's Companion.

 'The Snowman'  the show is on Create and Craft on Wednesday at  8pm 
 'Christmas with Crafters Companion'.


List of Materials used to make this card:

Centura Pearl Cardstock 
Core'dinations Card
The Snowman products used:
A4 Decoupage 
Embossing Folder

Clear Acrylic Stamps - Snowman Sentiments

Ribbon 
Expoxy Stickers
Luxurious Card Blanks
Papers
Rub ons
Gems Set



Some detail showing inside of card with cut out detail and hanging Snow Man image.

I had such a lot of fun creating with this.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card, it is so appreciated.

Sending hugs to all from,



X


15 comments:

Sue said...

So gorgeous Laine. I love The Snowman images and the embossing and card design are fabulous
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Laine. Cute image and fantastic embossing detail.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

oh I love the snowman! jenx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow very beautiful card L:aine love that fold it's beautiful done.

greetings karin

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Laine are these new products or last years release.

Hugs Julie xxx

Laine said...

Hi Julie. The sneak peak is of my card which will not be shown until Wednesday.
The products are not a new release and are all available here:
http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/search.html?query=the+snowman&search.x=21&search.y=6
A link had been provided in the main body of my post.
Hope this helps
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

love the image , great card I love it...x

Gina's Cards said...

I love it! I am a big fan of the Snowman! I look forward to seeing your cards on Create & Craft!!!

Hugs
Gina x

Chris said...

Great card. Chris xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the gorgeous design of your fabulous card. Stunning image too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Great card Laine - will watch out for it!!
xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

A sweet card love it xxx

julie_woolston said...

Thank you Laine xxx

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Very beautiful card. The image is lovely. It warms the heart. xx Kathryne

Pat K said...

I'm getting caught up here :)...you have been very busy with so many wonderful creations Laine! Love this holiday card... especially the hanging image. hugs, Pat k x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...