Members

Saturday 21 September 2013

Designer Saturday feature for Crafter's Companion.

Hello and Happy Saturday to you all.  I hope this finds you well.

If you are a regular visitor to my blog you will know that I was offered and accepted a Designer Post with Crafter's Companion a few months ago.  
I have been very busy designing a wide variety of projects for Crafter's Companion and I am always pleased when these are shown on Facebook or on Crafter's Companion Blog/main site or on Create and Craft for Crafter's Companion.

Today I am being featured by Crafter's Companion on Designer Saturday and I am really thrilled and delighted, you can view the article here.    

I have recently been given some fabulous opportunities and hopefully I will be able to tell you about these over the next few weeks or so and I am so enjoying working on all of the projects and exploring my design skills.

Thank you so much for your visits, your kind comments and your continued support.  It really is much appreciated.

Sending hugs to all from,





X




3 comments:

Laney said...

Fabulous work as always Laine!!
hugs
laney

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats sweetie on your featured article, it is well deserved. Fab work.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pia S said...

Congrats on being featured - I went over to read the article and have a look at your gorgeous cards!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...