Members

Friday 13 September 2013

My final Makey Bakey Mouse Project

Good evening to everyone.  

This is my final creation for the launch of The Makey Bakey Mice from Crafter's Companion which is Pick of the Week on Create and Craft.  Have you been waching the show's?  Such fun. 


Makey Bakey Mice Christmas – Card Companions Design 4
A5 card
Materials:
Makey Bakey Mice- Christmas images, elements and Design Set 8 papers from CD–Rom
Satin Finish Printer Paper
Centura Pearl Card – White - A4 
Die'sire Die Scalloped Tags and Holly
Collall All Purpose Glue and 3D Glue Gel
The Boxer Board - Crafter's Companion
Other materials from my stash.

I have so enjoyed working with these so sweet little mice and sharing my creations with you.

Thank you so much for reading this post and looking at my card.

Sending hugs to all from,



X

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and very pretty Laine.

greetings karin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another awesome creation sweetie.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Gina's Cards said...

This is so so lovely Laine! I have loved looking at all your Crafters Companions wonderful creations!

Hugs
Gina x

Cumbrianlass said...

Another wonderful card Laine, such a cute image.
Hugs
Janet xxx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Laine, I love your image and your layout is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...