Members

Thursday 5 June 2014

Background Challenge for Spectrum Noir.

Good morning to everyone.  I have another sweet card to share with you today.  
This card features the so cute image Goldie from Wee Stamps.
 I have made the card for this month's Spectrum Noir Challenge - Backgrounds.
 I hope you can join us using a creation coloured with your Spectrum Noir markers and/or pencils.
The Spectrum Noir Monthly Challenge has now moved to Facebook and you can enter your creation here.


List of materials used to make this card:
Image Wee Stamps - Goldie.
Background panel created on Neenah Classic Crest with Gesso detail and Spectrum Noir Re-fills:  BT1, IB1, TB1, and markers DG1-2
Image Spectrum Noir markers:
Skin; FS1-4, TN2,
Tail, bubbles and friend: BT1-3, IBI, TBI, LG1
Hair: GB1
Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils:
01, 05, 08, 09, 14, 46, 48, 62, 65, 85, 90, 100, 102, 113, 115.
Chantilly Lace Frame - Die'sire - Crafter's Companion
I think the other die cut is Joy Craft, was a freebie die cut sample.
DP and shells Tilda - The Seaside Life, distressed and with ink detail
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all from,



X



No comments:

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...