Members

Sunday 15 March 2015

Poppy's Babies for CCIIDT

Hello to everyone.  I am sharing a so sweet Poppy's Babies creation from the Brambly Hedge Collection from Crafter's Companion.  I love this sweet image and thought it was appropriate to share it today - Mother's Day in the UK, to wish all of the mum's out there, Happy Mother's Day.  Something we all wanted when the children were small, a 5 minute nap!!!!!  This card is made for Crafter's Companion International IDT.



List of materials used to make this card:

                    Brambly Hedge CD-ROM - Crafter's Companion                
PP1, PP2, TB1, TB2, GB1, LY1, LY2, IG1, TN1, TN2, + 14, 17, 20, 27, 29,32, 67, 74, 115, 117, 120


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all from, 



X



21 comments:

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card with wonderful embellishments x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful image and wonderful papers. The embellishments are fabulous, loving the flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous and stunning creation, magnificent design..xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Gram's Treasures said...

Gorgeous card and awesome flowers, Laine!
Joyce xx

Unknown said...

Oh Laine, this is amazing, as always my friend, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Love it Laine. The colours and the flowers too xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Laine
Hugs Julie xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and abeautiful card Laine your have made great flowers
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

Perfect for Mother's Day Laine and so beautifully done. I remember those days!! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the flowers are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Hi Laine, that image sums me up in about 1 hour, its so so cute and I love the flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Laine, adorable image and love those pretty flowers and colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the flowers. Chris xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Laine. I can sympathise with the delightful image. I love the design, colour and flowers too x

Penny said...

Just the sweetest card, Laine! Love that darling image and your coloring! :^) Love all the wonderful design details, too, and the pretty palette. Hope you had a great Mother's Day! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Wendy said...

So sweet! Love the Brambly Hedge mice. Those flowers are gorgeous Laine! A really lovely card. Xxx

Jan said...

Fabulous card xx Jan

Sandra Carey said...

Gorgeous card Laine Hugs Sandra xx

Pia S said...

Tihi, this reminds me so much of my mother! They have the exact same posture while napping. Adorable card!

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous design, Laine, those flowers are fabulous! Hope you had a lovely Mothering Sunday! xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow Laine. Stunning as always. In both coloring and layout

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...