Members

Saturday 16 April 2016

So delighted to be featured in The Paper Crafting - Scandinavian Issue.

Hello to all.  Sharing a quick post to share my news. 
 I was recently contacted and asked to submit some work to The Paper Crafting - Scandinavian Issue.
 The article has been posted online and I am so honored and delighted to be featured.  

 The magazine highlights the work of Scandinavian crafters but hosts a regular, 'Out in the World' feature, for crafter's from all over the world.  I was so thrilled to be asked to participate.

I hope you will find time to pop over and have a look.  There are so many fabulous projects in the magazine.

 


X



© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous colouring and beautiful card Laine

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Congratulations that is brilliant. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

This is great Laine xx Jan

Gram's Treasures said...

Congratulations, Laine. Well deserved...fabulous colouring.
Joyce xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Congrats Laine on the publication, this is gorgeous, love your colouring!!
Hugs Donna xx

aussie aNNie said...

You are a star Laine to be featured, congratulations my friend. A wonderful displayed card here.xxx  {aNNie}

julie_woolston said...

Wow amazing Laine and congratulations.
Hugs Julie xxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Laine this is stunning I love, love how you have coloured the image, the flowers, papers and card design are awesome
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Wow Laine, many congratulations well done and your card is gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Gina's Cards said...

What a truly beautiful card Laine!! Your colouring is beautiful and the image, design and your colouring are totally gorgeous.
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Laine. Cathy x

Pia S said...

I did not know of the existence of this scandinavian site! I'm so glad you were invited to be showcased over there so I could get to know it, and it's so well deserved, I love your work.

Pat K said...

Congratulations Laine...well done! Wonderful rich colours on this cutie...love it. xx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...