Members

Monday 18 December 2017

Meowy Christmas!


Hello to all.  I have a dear friend who has a young cat who recently experienced her very first snowfall (the cat not the friend).  The cat was not impressed!   
I thought this may just make my friend laugh and seemed a suitable festive greeting!




The image from CC Designs is coloured with  Polychromos and Prismacolor pencils and has some gel pen detail.  
I have coloured this one on Neenah white card.  It takes the pencils well (not quite as smoothly as the Neenah kraft card) and blends beautiful with paper stumps and blending solution.  
Snow and frost are glitter and Stampendous Frantage.




I have almost reached the end of my Christmas crafting, perhaps a few other colourings to share before the big day.


Happy crafting fun to all!



© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited



17 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Ha ha that is a fabulous image, Laine! Gorgeous colours too! xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and sweet Laine
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

haha Laine, definitely cute n funny.xx[aNNie]🎄⛄

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love that image it is such fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Laine, love the meowy Christmas snowman ;)
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This image is too fun. Great job

Unknown said...

Super fun card Laine and its sure to raise a smile with your friend. Hugs Jennifer xx

Julie Wilson said...

This is a great card. Love it xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card, it rally made me laugh - I love the image!
Hugs
Gina xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Laine. Gorgeous colours and a fabulously fun image xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This card & image are really great. Really laughed when I saw it. I am sure your friend loved it too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Laine. I love blue on Christmas cards and the image is fabulous. Cathy x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fab card Laine... I love that image x

Karenzkardz said...

Such a cheery and festive card xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Laine x

Anja v K@@rten said...

Ohhwoooo, soooohooo cute!! :-)
Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Shabneez said...

Love this one Laine! Hope you’ve had a good Christmas and Happy 2018! Shabneez x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...